Fire And Flood Restoration Cost | Water Damage
Fire or water damage flood
Fire or water might be the basis of modern life. They have their positive and negative parts. Fire these days is used to cook or heat but if you do something wrong with the usage, it can be fatal. Same with water, we can’t live without it but if water loses control because of natural disasters it can be fatal too. Fire and water are the most usual home disasters that happen. Fire makes everything dust and water losses almost every material value and both can take human lives.
A quick react to a flood damage by calling Renovco Ottava emergency restoration team will minimize any structural damage in your building. Flood damages can destroy the personal belongings and furniture in your home. Renovco’s team will inspect your home, provide a diagnosis for the flood, and water damage. Removing water can take up to a few days depending on various factors, severity of water damage, where the damage has occurred, how long the damage has been occurring. Renovco’s repairs any damages in your home by using powerful tools.
After these two disasters, all peoples needs some cleanup. For this specific task exists multi-service companies that provide cleaning services.
A fire or water damage can be expensive depending on the level of damage. We have an average of how much is the average that a cleanup costs. It goes from $800-$93.3000, it may look too much when you see the maximum that it can go but this amount is paid by peoples that their house or building is almost totally destroyed. For a house that has a normal fire or water damage, you will most likely pay from $3.200-$25.000.
So for this kind of service you have to make sure that you are hiring the proper company that has years of experience in this field like “Renovco Ottawa”. Renovco Ottawa makes sure that your investment for this kind of service doesn’t go in the wrong hands.
For example for a fire and smoke restoration, the cost for square feet will be $4.70 per square foot to restore a 2.600 square foot home.
- Water Damage Cleanup ($1,000-$3,900)
- Soot Removal and Cleanup ($2,000-$6,000)
- Burnt Materials Cleanup ($50-$100 per pound)
For smoke damage clean up you will be charged between $200-$1.000. Smoke can be cleaned in two ways.
- Thermal Fogging ($200-$600)
- Ozone Treatment ($200-$500+)
Some homeowners usually spend between $2.300-$6.300 to remove the cigarette smoke. To remove the smell are a lot of services that are needed to be done.
- Carpet Removal ($700-$2500)
- Indoor Painting ($900-$2700)
- Duct Cleaning ($200-500)
- Furniture Cleaning ($100-$200)
- Ozone Removal ($200-$400)
After cleaning up fire damaged parts you have to install a fire suppression system and it can cost between $200-$1.100.
Types of suppression systems:
- Extinguishers ($30-100)
- Smoke Detectors ($10 or less). High-quality ($600-$900)
- Sprinklers ($0.80-$2.50 per square foot)
Dangers of water damage
- The fire caused by contact with electrical outlets or sources.
- The growth of mold or mildew on both hard and soft surfaces.
- Softening and rotting of wood and other organic materials.
- Stains caused by minerals or particles in the water seeping into porous materials such as stone or wood.
- The spread of bacteria or disease in water from contaminated sources like sewers.
- Odors caused by mold, mildew, and bacteria.
Steps that you can follow after water or fire damage.
- Turn off the power to the affected area to prevent electrical fires.
- Remove any throw rugs or moveable soft furnishings from the room.
- Mop up or bail out as much water as you can without using any electrical appliances.
- Move artwork, photographs, and decorative items to a safe place to dry.
- Open up cabinets and doors to help facilitate drying.
- Wipe down any walls or furnishings that have a small amount of moisture on them.
- Hang draperies out dry.
- Open any windows to help air out the area.
This process may take some time that is why we are there to examine the whole house from the damage source to the smallest details. So this process can last longer depending on the damage. Don’t hesitate to call us for any type of service that we provide and you will have the best service that you have ever seen.