When you decide to do a bathroom renovation you separate the passing trends from the lasting ones. An after that you think about knowing some bathroom renovation contractors. You can do all the research you want, but in the end, you want to choose the contractor which offers the most high-quality products.
With an average of 10 years between bathroom renovations, most homeowners keep it simple in terms of color, plumbing, tile, and accessories. Below you will find a summary of the top trends of 2019- and the ones you be avoiding!
Bathroom Renovation Features You Should Have
When you want a beautiful bath, but cost-efficiently, we recommend those features for you:
- Water-saving toilets, faucets, and showers (this helps with bills of course)
- Better storage for small and large bathrooms alike
- Metal-frame showers
- Affordable ceramics
- Freestanding tubs
After that, we offer you some Stylish Options:
- Colorful walls: sultry blues, tropical greens, and deep reds are bold choices
- For a more classic look, go with greys or beige neutrals
- Wallpaper: for those who don’t want to commit to one color in the time between bathroom updates, there are many easy-apply and peel-and-stick options on the market.
- Mixed tiles- small hexagonal tiles combined with larger tiles are popular
- Jungle in the bathroom- the right plants thrive in the high-humidity environment and bring a splash of nature and color.
- Mid-century cabinetry and accessories
- A special idea is also, upcycled dressers, statement mirrors, and pendant lighting.
When you have big desires to have a luxurious bathroom renovation, of course, Renovco has some cool ideas:
- Spa-like spaces: it’s not just about a Jacuzzi anymore; many bathrooms are becoming personal spas complete with steam showers, saunas, bamboo flooring, and stonework elements.
- Interesting lighting elements around floors and vanities
- Smart toilets: sensor-activated, self-cleaning, heated seats, and night lights.
- Digital showers customized to each user’s preferences.
- High-tech mirrors offer anything and everything: touchscreen with USB ports, speakers, integrated television screens, LED clocks, auto-demisting functions, etc.
Trends To Skip On Your Bathroom Renovation
- Some trends get old fast and make it harder for homeowners to sell. Renovco recommends to you that isn’t good to use:
- Multiple jets and shower head options- people are moving towards water-saving faucets and showerheads.
- Patterns, in paint, tile or wallpaper, on the walls. Patterns are better suited for flooring.
- Subway tiles or Oversized tubs
Choose your professional company
Our teams of experts are always ready to serve you, whether you would like to design your dream bedroom, remodel a bathroom, finish the basement, create a new home extension, renovate your office or get your home restored after a flood or fire, you can count on Renovco!
Renovco has a smartly identifiable Unique Concept. From emergency work reconstruction, content handling and cleaning, warehousing, mold remediation, Ozone treatment, and Fire-line system to a distribution channel and one-stop-shop for design services. This clever solution is translating to become, not only an exclusive competency that Renovco enjoys but also a profound peace-of-mind feature that clients treasure. Feel free to contact us here.
The most important thing when you decide to change your bathroom is to hire a professional bathroom renovation company. They will help you with various ideas. Renovco is the best one. We help our clients to choose the most convenient furniture and styles, adapting to their ideas and price too. Make us a call at 613-727-7070 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will be happy if we contribute to your renovation!