How To Get Rid of Mold
What is the mold?
Mold is very common in buildings. There are many different types of mold, and they can occur both indoors and outdoors. Mold grows in places with a lot of moisture, and everywhere that food is provided for them, such as your walls, carpet, floors, appliances, or furniture. Also in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, basements, and crawl spaces.
Types of mold
- Rhizopus stolonifer is one of the more common types because it is found in tropical and subtropical regions.
- Alternaria is another type of mold and it causes allergies in humans. Alternaria grows indoors and it also causes hay fever or hypersensitivity reactions that sometimes lead to asthma.
- Aspergillus is found indoors, powdery food items, and building materials such as drywall and parquet
- Penicillium can be found in a variety of places, including water-damaged structures as well as various foods.
- Cladosporium is another type of mold that can grow in either warm or cool areas.
How to prevent it
- Dry things thoroughly before storing them for a long time.
- After showering always open the bathroom window
- Use aspiration whenever you cook
- Ventilating house every day by opening doors and windows
- Ensure to keep moisture in control because it’s level should be under 60 percent.
How to get rid of mold
If mold is spread in lesser areas than 10 sq. feet follow these steps:
- Wear proper gear when cleaning.
- Try a mixture of bleach and warm water.
- Use vinegar.
- Use a borax solution to kill and inhibit mold growth.
- Try using baking soda, either in a paste or by itself.
Hire the best team to do it
If the mold covers 10 or more square feet you should call a professional team to deal with. Using professional mold removal services is the best way to get rid of mold because the process will be quick and efficient and the living environment in your home will be fresh again.
WHY CHOOSE RENOVCO?
Our teams of experts are always ready to serve you, whether you would like to design your dream kitchen, remodel a bathroom, finish the basement, create a new home extension, renovate your office or get your home restored after a flood or fire, you can count on Renovco!
Renovco has a smartly identifiable Unique Concept. From emergency work reconstruction, content handling and cleaning, warehousing, mold remediation, Ozone treatment, and Fire-line system to a distribution channel and one-stop-shop for design services. This clever solution is translating to become, not only an exclusive competency that Renovco enjoys but also a profound peace-of-mind feature that clients treasure.
So, feel free to contact us here.